Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #41
rotorwrench

Default Re: Lebaron Bonney Bankruptcy

A shipping document initiating the shipment to LB may be enough. Photos of the seats would also help. Bankruptcy will be held at the closest district court most likely. There should be a trustee appointed for the case. This would be the person to deal with but it may take some research to find out how to contact them. There will be a case number applied so a person needs to know that too. If it is in a large city, it can take a while. If it is a smaller community where everyone knows each other then it shouldn't be too bad. Amesbury MA is smaller than most.
rotorwrench is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 05:10 PM   #42
JimG

The case number is Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court Case 1:19-bk-10856 - LeBaron Bonney.
JimG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 03-30-2019, 10:22 PM   #43
FRITZ47

I ordered and sent a $1255 deposit for 2 door panels and 2 rear quarter panels for my 1953 Buick Skylark (yes they advertise a nice kit) and had a couple of questions regarding sending them my tin side panels. After calling 4 times on a Monday AM and no answer I sent an email and a USPS letter cancelling the order and disputed my credit card. I received credit on 3/17 and the bankruptcy was filed on 3/19. (That is cutting it close). One girl was very nice and was really trying to help me and they shipped the trunk cardboard panels on another small order, but two panels were missing. Luckily they are the rear sections that I can easily make with padding. I feel very sorry for anyone who has parts at LBC, as they could be difficult to recover. I have used them in the past several times, and everything was always perfect. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. There are other good trim shops that can do the job, but finding one that is familiar with a Buick Skylark is not easy.
Fritz
FRITZ47 is offline   Reply With Quote