Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2019, 10:48 PM   #1
junkitcars

Default 1932 Ford 3 window

City: Shadow Hills
State: CA
Price: 59,500

I have a 1932 Ford 3 window for sale. It runs great!!!

Original style steel wheels with Firestone Champion 16/750's on the rear and on the front it has Firestone Champion 15/640's. It is dressed up with stainless beauty rings and Ford hubcaps.

It has a Chevy 350 motor with tri-power with 3-94's on top with scoops. It has a Malory ignition hidden in firewall. It has nice finned aluminum valve covers.

It has a Chevy 350 tranny to a Ford 9" rear end with drum brakes. Front brakes are disc. Frame rails have been boxed in the past. I believe it's an original frame. Most of the poles have been welded up.

Original gas tank in it. It has a dent on the right rear corner. Front and rear spreader bars have both been re-chromed.

It is an original Henry Ford steel body. Original garnish moldings for the doors. The rear window has been refurbished using Vintique Wood kit. It has a very nice Brooksville rear window steel garnish molding. Both inner door skins have been reskinned with Brooksville steel door skins. And both doors operate perfectly. It also has functioning window regulators with new glass in doors and rear window.

The wiring system is functional with horn, lights and blinkers (rear only) are working. It was re-wired some time in the past with regular primary wire.

Call or email me for pictures or more information. I really like this car but unfortunately I have to sell it right now.

Rocky (818) 383-8016 [email protected]
Asking $54,500.00 ****New Lower Price!****
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3 window 3.JPG (60.5 KB, 410 views)

Last edited by junkitcars; 07-08-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Price Change
junkitcars is offline   Reply With Quote