Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2019, 09:49 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 6
Question 52 Ford flathead fuel pump push rod

when I bought this car, the mechanical fuel pump and push rod was replaced with an elec. pump. My question is ; how do I install a new push rod so I can put the mechanical pump back on car in line w/elec pump ? Can I just insert it down through the top , assuming there is a bushing in place. Does it thread on to something at the cam or just ride there ? How do I know that it is all the way down?

Thanks for any and all help.

Bob Rinker
Rink52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:35 PM.