Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-14-2018, 09:33 PM   #1
daveymc29

Default Been a Busy Week

With apologies to those that hate these type posts!
Just back from Tucson for a Model A event and visit with relatives from that area. Love it there. Not quite politically correct there, but I could adapt. Got home in time for son in laws knee surgery, went well and he’s feeling fine. That was Monday. Tuesday I had CT scan of the kidneys because of the alleged presence of some hard nodules, Wednesday went to have a pace maker/defibrillator installed if called for. Came home the next morning without that, not needed. Heart is too good. The doc couldn’t stir up ventricular fibrillation no matter how hard he tried. Yesterday sat up until 2:00AM in the waiting room at San Ramon Regional Hospital while my eldest had her Gall bladder checked out. Seems a stent may be all she needed to be fully functional. Today went to the Oncologist about the kidneys and he shooed me out the door telling me everything is negative so I’m “Wonderful,” though I had to drink 24 oz. of extra water before the test and 64 oz after it then fast for the heart procedure. Guess where I spent most of my spare time yesterday. Pointing at the wall, you’re right. Aint' these Golden years great? Got the brakes off half my car and can’t lift more than 10 pounds for a couple of weeks and no exhausting work, like cleaning up my work are in the garage. Crap everywhere. Well I can make my Christmas list for shoes, drums turned and maybe a Flathead Ted deluxe brake equalizer kit. But tomorrow is candy making day so the heck with all this other crud, going to be a Merry Christmas and blessed time with family and my favorite cop.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.
Dave Mc Arthur
Love you all
daveymc29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2018, 09:48 PM   #2
TerryO

Default Re: Been a Busy Week

Quote:
Aint' these Golden years great?
Someone was color blind...These are Rusty years... I hope things get better...Merry Christmas.

TerryO
TerryO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 12-14-2018, 09:52 PM   #3
Chuck Sea/Tac

Default Re: Been a Busy Week

Holy Cow!
Chuck Sea/Tac is offline   Reply With Quote