Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Archives > Model-T

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #1

Default MONTANA 500

<center></center>

Don't forget the Montana 500 will be coming up on June 17th. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HAVE A STOCK T TO RUN IN THE 500. There are two classes the trophy class (stock) and the tour class (any T.). Registration for the trophy class is $35.00 and $25.00 for the tour class. For more information please click on http://www.antiqueautoranch.com/montana500.

<ul>[*]Montana 500[/list]

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #2

Default Redneck would love to go with ugly dog?

Next year I plan to go on the Montana 500.Does sound like fun that a redneck would enjoy. Might get lost but that half the fun.I have made copies of the rules which I can abide to.Am I alloud to bring my ugly dog.Can't leave home without him.He a first class T dog, loves to go in the T.If you make a tape on the run I would love to buy one and I think it would sell very well to the T nuts.Really sounds like a lot of fun. I hope all of you on the run really enjoy yourselves.Good luck to all and keep us posted on what happens. We want to hear what happens.

Old 01-01-1970, 12:00 AM   #3

Default Tapes.

<center></center>

There is a very interesting commercial tape of the 500 that was made back in the early days when the 500 was a straight race from Helena to the South Dakota Border. I believe that some of those 500s were actually 700 miles. I also have a tape of last years 500 made by the Speed Vision TV program. I don't think it is as good. There is also a tape made of the 500 hundred two years back. Let me see what I can do. And yes we would love to have your ugly dog. Four years ago we had a tough time getting through a heard of cattle being driven somewhere by some cowboys. Maybe we could have used your dog. We had to time out for a pit stop to let the cattle get where they were going and the cafe gave all of us free coffee and doughnuts while we waited to time back out.

Dave Huson

<ul>[*]Waiting to time out[/list]