Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 03-25-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
johndob1929

Default 1929 model a truck for sale

City: wilmington
State: delaware
Price: 5,995

i am selling my 1929 model A closed cab pick up truck. the truck is 95% complete, runs, drives, stops. i have a clear title for the truck. i am thinning out my collection (i have 3 model A's and want to concentrate on the other projects). the truck has the original model A running gear. there is a 12 v. generator on the engine and a 12 v. battery currently in the truck. the wheels are 16" 1935 ford wheels. i also have a set of the original 21" wheels and decent tires and new tubes if you would rather have them. the roof is home made but pretty close to the original wood and chicken wire roof. it needs to be covered with vinyl to finish. i have a box of new parts to go with the truck which is also included (new side glass, new window regulators and trim and channels) the truck would make a great driver or rat rod. i am selling cheap ! just what i have into it, nothing else.........would just like to move it. call me (after 5:00 pm on weekdays) with any questions. not sure if the pics will upload but you can e-mail me ([email protected]) and i will send pics. i am located in wilmington, de. right off of I-95. great chance to own a running, driving model A truck at a great price.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0216131324b.jpg (117.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg 0216131324.jpg (121.0 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 0216131325a.jpg (90.1 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 0216131325.jpg (70.5 KB, 34 views)
johndob1929 is offline   Reply With Quote