Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2019, 01:16 PM   #20
38bill

Default Re: UPS loses Package !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3739ford View Post
I collect WWII items and bought on favorite auction site a excellent condition item and it was shipped USPS with tracking. I tracked the item and was home the day it was out for delivery. That day the regular PO employee was out and temp was filling in. I heard the PO jeep come by and several minutes later got email saying my item was delivered. Went to mailbox about 10 minutes after that and no item. One of two things he delivered it to wrong address in my subdivision, or someone came by and removed from my mailbox. I posted on the Subdivision site I was missing a package with no reply from any of my neighbors. No luck with PO in finding it either they said he scanned the bar code before putting in my mailbox....it is your problem.
I had an order that was shipped USPS show tracking as delivered but it wasn't here. Called them and luckley caught the delivery person right as she came in and was able to talk to her. She said she delivered it to me, setting it right next to the blue door. My door is red but I was able to figure out where it was left so I recovered the package. As it was scanned as delivered I may have been out of luck if I didn't find it.
38bill is offline   Reply With Quote