Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2019, 02:27 PM   #1
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Gilroy, California
Posts: 85
Default Transmission question from a novice

What's a hogsring? Supposedly it goes between the transmission and the engine. Is it just another name for bellhousing? and would it be different between a 6 and 8 cylinder flathead in 1948 F1?
gtdohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 AM.