Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2018, 06:31 PM   #1
Senior Member
kimeccles's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Spokane, Washington state
Posts: 202
Default what tool do I need to install hood corners

Tubular rivets. I see very expensive stuff and some cheaper vice grip mods.

I want to install the correct tubular rivets for the round hood bumpers and the leather corners on the back. Is there a good clamp or plier thing for these specific ones? I already got the tool for the split rivets for the shroud, but these are the tube type and too hard or damaging to just hammer them.

engine/frame # late May1930, Briggs body actual build date # indicates late Aug/Sept. 1930 68B fixed seat Cabriolet
kimeccles is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 AM.