Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-30-2019, 07:56 PM   #21
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed

Hello Everyone,

I am just back from a great "Lap of the Country" that ended up being 11,222 miles home to home with over 80% loaded miles. Had a chance to see some previous customers/ friends & meet some new ones as well as transport some great vehicles! This week will be for maintenance & recovery. Next week is already 100% filled & the following week I am taking the woman & going on vacation!!!

My next transport spot available will be the week of October 20th from the Southeastern states to pretty much anywhere, however I am done with the Northwest as I do not cross the Northern Rocky Mountain passes after October 15th.

This trip can be with either the Featherlite aluminum single car open trailer or the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car Enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading the lowest of vehicles. The vehicle need not run as the trailer has an electric winch, but must roll on inflated tires & the brakes cannot be stuck!

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+years

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/...closed.614419/

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way. Also I return EVERY inquiry in a timely fashion (most within 24 hours) so if you don't get a response I didn't receive it!

Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190926_130847041 (800x450).jpg (453.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190926_072544476 (800x450).jpg (439.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190920_160158003 (800x450).jpg (434.6 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 10-01-2019 at 06:23 AM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 06:17 PM   #22
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The problem with scheduling a vacation in my business is everything piles up after you get back! I now have 4 vehicles waiting in Wisconsin, Minnesota & Northern Illinois. 3 are going to the Southeastern states & one that comes back here to Ohio. As well as one from Alabama to Southern Utah. This means between the last week of October & the first 2 weeks of November, I will have at least 3 or 4 spots available. They are as follows:

3 different spots from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc to the Great Lakes states (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) or to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois

1 spot from anywhere in the Las Vegas, Phoenix, Albuquerque or Southern Utah areas back to Ohio Michigan, Pennsylvania areas or to Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota areas. Might even consider something to the east coast from out there.

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask. I am always just a call or email away

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past. I do not post my own feedback. That would be Unethical!

I chose/build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not an issue & I NEVER charge for unloaded miles! When in doubt always ask, I will always respond in a friendly respectful way. Also I return EVERY inquiry in a timely fashion (most within 24 hours) so if you don't get a response I didn't receive it!

Since I am an actual car guy who builds/buy/restores & drives them myself, part of my personalized service is the fact that I can & will "Drive Them All" if needed. If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote. I do not take deposits as I believe a mans word is his bond.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20161207_080720170 (800x450).jpg (445.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190916_094316563 (800x450).jpg (448.8 KB, 0 views)
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 10-19-2019, 05:33 PM   #23
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am back from vacation & ready to rock & roll again!

I still have 2 different spots from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina, etc to the Great Lakes states (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, etc) or to Minnesota, Wisconsin or Illinois

I have also opened up 1 spot from Ohio, Michigan, possibly Western Pennsylvania to Minnesota, Wisconsin, or Northern Illinois over the next 2 weeks

Also, 1 spot from anywhere in the Southwestern States back to Ohio Michigan, Pennsylvania areas or to Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota areas. Might even consider something to the east coast from out there. This trip will be the week of November 3rd

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask. I am always just a call or email away

I have well over 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over the last 36+ years. This equates to somewhere close to 2500 vehicles transported.

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191012_145039806_HDR (800x450).jpg (521.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-26-2019, 08:52 AM   #24
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I have a transport spot available Approx. November 8th from Southern Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Southern Nevada, etc to the Upper Midwest, The Great Lakes Area....Basically the eastern half of the country since I have so many waiting to be pickup up!

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dovetail rear & a drive in rear door for safely loading the lowest of vehicles.

As part of my personalized service I stay with the vehicle, so nobody bothers it or my equipment. You will not see my truck & trailer laying in some "roach coach" parking lot. I got quite a chuckle recently when on another forum, some homeless guy that doesn't have a "pot to pee in" & has had his personal hygiene questioned on several forums, inferred that I don't have enough money for a hotel & my truck must stink inside! Jealousy makes rational thought impossible

If you are going to pay someone to transport your vehicle, you should be able to trust that person is a car guy that knows your vehicle & not someone whos' only experience in our hobby is reading about what the rest of us do with our cars!

Not sure if yours fits....... it doesn't cost anything to ask.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190916_094316563 (800x450).jpg (448.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20190922_082258557 (800x450).jpg (473.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 11-03-2019, 05:27 PM   #25
Bill's Auto Works

Default Re: Nationwide Single Car Transport, Open or Enclosed Transporting, Hauling, Ship,

Hello Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who inquired, but the spot from the Southwest has been filled & I think I have also managed to take care of the glut of vehicles in the Wisconsin, Minnesota, Northern Illinois area successfully! Funny how things goes in cycles.

I may have a couple of "fill in" spots between now & Thanksgiving, but not sure yet. I guess it depends on how fast I can get this 6-7k mile trip done starting in a couple of days.

This is a good time for me to thank God for all that he has blessed me with when it comes to business. I get 5-6 calls, emails, P.Ms per day & obviously providing single car personalized service, I could never help all of them. I always feel bad since those folks felt good enough about me to trust me to transport their new babies. Trust me folks, I try my best to take care of as many as humanly possible. To the point that I don't get to work on mine or see my family very much. Just part of the business I guess. If I was NOT a car guy or did not have a home, big shop or acreage, it would not matter. Make no mistake though I will always treat folks with respect & try my best to squeeze you in between a couple of others if humanly possible!!

I would also like to take this time to thank ALL the folks who support me on all my forums I am so blessed to have you all as customers/friends & please believe this as gospel that if there was not so many of you, I would love to spend a few hours "chewing the rag" about cars with each & every one of you! I also appreciate all the emails, P.Ms & phone calls when the homeless guy with the terrible reputation goes off his meds & posts some of his lies about me. Thank you to the Mods who delete his garbage almost immediately. I try to take the high road (even though I am human) because I know the mods of the forums I am on do NOT like drama.

I am ALWAYS available to quote prices, give advise about different types of transports, recommend other transporters & tell you who to stay away from. As well as give advise on trailers & trucks, if you want to get a rig to do your own. I will ALWAYS do this while treating you with respect & never act like you are a bother!

ALL of the positive feedback/references posted about me are posted by the actual customers (probably over a thousand if you looked hard enough on dozens of forums & FaceBook Groups). Many I did not even know about until I get a call saying someone from such & such a forum recommended me! This is just another reason why I don't have my own website...There are so many out there that have NO credibility, because they do NOT allow the customers to post ACTUAL & TRUE feedback on the service provider & I NEVER want anyone to think I would EVER do anything like that.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191028_133802206 (800x450).jpg (493.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191030_130434885 (800x450).jpg (454.8 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Bill's Auto Works; 11-03-2019 at 05:38 PM.
Bill's Auto Works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 07:11 PM   #26
Bill's Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I am back from a nice ride out to Southern Utah & Arizona, unfortunately I had to come back home to Ohio... 84 deg & sunny on Saturday in Phoenix, 20 deg & 4 inches of snow on Tuesday @ home in Northern Ohio.

I am 100% full till well after Thanksgiving & only have one spot available between Thanksgiving & Christmas.

This spot will be from an area from Las Vegas to Phoenix to Albuquerque or anywhere close. back to either the Great Lakes, Northeast or Southeast. As always since I build/ modify my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, deadheading a bit is NEVER a problem!

I don't have an exact date yet, this time of year weather dictates the actual dates, but will be for sure between Thanksgiving & Christmas

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove-tail rear for loading of the lowest of vehicles. NOT a cargo trailer with Mickey Mouse ramps laying on the back edge with boards underneath to keep them from buckling & hoping they don't fall off.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20191106_131641982_HDR (800x450).jpg (514.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20191109_115501327 (800x450) (2).jpg (387.0 KB, 0 views)