Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Early V8 (1932-53)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-19-2020, 08:45 PM   #21
Ron Shank

Default Re: wood top bow supplier?

I just finished installing a wood rib kit in my 32 Tudor Sedan that I got from Wood Art, out of California. I was very pleased. Here is the website and ph. www.fordwoodart.com
209-239-1530. Good luck!
Ron Shank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 09:30 PM   #22
DavidG

Unless it comes from the remaining inventory of Bob Savlie (?) who founded WoodArt in the midwest and eventually sold the business to the party cited in #21, you will get very old waiting for something to be made.
DavidG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 12-19-2020, 10:45 PM   #23
T Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by 40larry View Post
Brad's Wood Shop is run by Bradley Brown. He is in Washington state and very good. He did a header for me some years ago. I heard recently that he has retired. I hope this is not true but............we will find out.
40larry
I live in Friday Harbor part of the year and since I need some wood for my 34 project I stopped by his shop today. He is not retired and said he has a substantial backlog. I think the "retired" issue came about from his spending some winter months in Arizona. He is no longer doing that and can be reached at [email protected] as stated in a previous post.
T Scott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 10:56 PM   #24
T Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidG View Post
Unless it comes from the remaining inventory of Bob Savlie (?) who founded WoodArt in the midwest and eventually sold the business to the party cited in #21, you will get very old waiting for something to be made.
You're right David. I ordered some parts about a year ago and what I got took forever. I never did get everything. He actually cancelled the balance of my order!! Too bad, the quality of what I did get was very good. I guess I'm missing something here.
T Scott is offline   Reply With Quote