Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 06-19-2021, 11:59 AM   #1
Digger

Default Sold 1934 Deluxe Five Window

City: Pacific Grove
State: CA
Price: $42,500

I will spare you the history of the Ford motor company, and all the details of the development of the ‘34 Ford and cut right to the chase of this really great 1934 Ford Deluxe Five Window Coupe that I am selling. It looks fantastic in person, starts right up and drives great. It wants to run, easily goes 55 on open highways with more pedal to spare.

It is a very early production car, January of 1934, so it has the interior door handles in the front corner and rope pull, which is carried over from 1933 production year. And it’s a trunk car, which you don’t see that often anymore.

Exterior
• Shiny, smooth correct Cordova Grey (tan) paint in new flawless condition with proper triple red pin striping, excellent original factory sheet metal
• All glass is excellent, with two original pieces: back window is December of ’33, rear driver window is January of ‘34
• Proper spare tire and cover with original working Hurd key
• Original grille, headlights, cowl lights, handles, roof tack strip, and horns, although I am sure they are still 6 Volt because they are pretty loud
• Proper 17” rims with beauty rings
• Excellent floors, doors, hood, trunk all fit properly

Mechanics
• Reliable, super running ‘36 flathead is smooth and strong, the car starts instantly and really moves along with highway gears in the rear end
• Transmission is solid, doesn’t pop out of gear, it’s a later model year, possibly a ‘39
• Stock Mechanical brakes work great, 12 volt electrical system with an alternator and modern coil, and modern tube shocks all around
• All the lights and electrical work, horns, speedo, amp meter, yes the vacuum wiper works.
• Modern oil pressure gauge hidden underneath the dash
• I recently filled the steering box with John Deere corn head grease for smoother operation
• The bean can on the firewall is where there was a heater, the heater head is still in place on the inside

Interior
• Correct Bedford cord is very clean and comfortable
• Beautiful, correct wood graining, original cigar lighter, steering wheel is in great shape
• Original Hurd ignition key, works the passenger side door lock as well
• Rare single hinge visors

Other Items
• License plate in the photos not included. Included is the original rear window shade, and set of the four bumper guards
• The coupe is titled, registered and insured in my name
• Sold as is, buyer is responsible for transport of the car
I have a link I can send that has dozens of photos
• Call to talk about the car, 831-238-8235. Email: [email protected]

Last edited by Digger; 06-29-2021 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Sold
Digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 10:14 AM   #2
Digger

Default Re: 1934 Deluxe Five Window

Btt
Digger is offline   Reply With Quote