Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
Corn Fed

Default 40 Tudor - Standard

City: State Center
State: IA
Price: 2000

40 Tudor Sedan - Standard. The overall body is very straight and is fairly complete. It just has some rust issues. A good % of the body has surface rust on it. Most of the floor is decent with some rust replacement needed on the driver’s side and of course the lower tail. The lower cowl will need some patching as well. The lower quarters appear intact, but after sandblasting some pin holes may surface. Door bottoms need patches and lower hinge areas are cracked. Frame is toast with rust out in side rails, but cross-members should be good. Nice firewall. Front fenders, inner panels and LH rear fender are darn nice, but RH rear needs work. Very nice hood. Decent trunk lid. All inside moldings and complete dash. Nice set of outside stainless trim. Grille has some broken/bent bars, chin dented. Rolls on original front & rear axles. Bumpers & irons. Headlight & taillight buckets. Comes with an old Kansas title. $2000.

I do have a couple other pics I can e-mail, but it is deeply packed away in my barn so there will be no really in depth pictures available. It is best to just come take a look. Will trade for 32-34 Ford car & pickup parts.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 40 sedan.jpg (46.0 KB, 73 views)
Corn Fed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:31 PM   #2
Corn Fed

Default Re: 40 Tudor - Standard

Btt
Corn Fed is offline   Reply With Quote