Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Model-A

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-31-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
asapguy

Default Two Model A Projects for Sale

City: Snohomish
State: WA.
Price: $7K&$5K

31 Tudor & 28-9 Rdstr. PU projects.
The 31 Tudor has an almost perfect body. One small rust issue on the inside of the rear seat riser. The rust free chassis was restored by a professional mechanic in the 80's & never put on the road. All the sheet metal is very good & includes two new rear metal fenders & a new wood kit. I have all interior moldings & seats. I restored a Tudor for another gentleman & knew what to look for when I bought this to do for myself. I've been collecting excellent parts for this car for almost 20 yrs. Comes w/19" wheels. Eng. runs. This would be an easy resto. $7K

Also 28-9 Rdstr. PU project. Perfect early 28 cowl with choke rod bracket back under the tank & left E-brake. Needs, one door, both small 1/4's & rear of cab. all this sheet metal is reproduced. This chassis was restored in the 80's & was under a 29 CCPU, it was a Calif. car & has always been stored inside. The guy bought a TCI chassis & went the street rod route with the CCPU body. Comes with 21" wheels, a nice bed, rear fenders, W/S & stanchions. Eng. runs. $5K

Both cars have a WA. title. Can send pics if interested. I have too many projects & it's time to downsize. 360-568-8070 Please call for more info, Thanks, Perry

Last edited by asapguy; 08-07-2014 at 10:48 AM.
asapguy is offline   Reply With Quote