Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #61
KR500

Default Re: A BIG Happy Birthday To Tom Wesenberg

Hope you were able to put the pain of your leg off on your birthday and had a happy one. That Mark Maron must have seen your driver's license and knew the date. Remember Tom a fella who is 21 can heal faster than a guy who is 65. It doesn't matter how long it takes if a lesson was learned and you can not have a leg or arm hurt in the future. Find some sit down time like responding to questions on the Barn and put your leg up.
KR500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:42 PM   #62
montanafordman

Default Re: A BIG Happy Birthday To Tom Wesenberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch//pa View Post
that was the banned mr.alternator (daryl becker) from L&D becker antique auto electric who is ruining a good business that his dad built.
this was probably the 4th name he came back on to cause trouble and jam his product down our throats. it will be a cold day in hell before i recommend him for any work.
Yeah too bad. I had heard nothing but good things about the way his dad did business and his dad's products. The late Mr. Becker's son may have a great product and know his stuff but he won't get my business with the attitude he's shown on here. Too bad. I'm glad I sent my generator to Tom, who doesn't push his services he just shares his knowledge - and to an extent far beyond generators but everything model A with good pictures included. If Larry had spent more than a minute on this forum getting to know anyone or reading any of our discussions he would have realized that the Fordbarn is not an advertising board but a forum to discuss ideas, restoration and help people with their Model A. We welcome newcomers and nobody rules the roost around here but the forum admin - who rightfully kicks people with his attitudes out.

Enough of that... Hope the leg gets better Tom!

Last edited by montanafordman; 10-17-2013 at 09:49 PM.
montanafordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)