Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 10-12-2017, 06:40 PM   #1
ken1939

Default 1946 Ford Ute

City: Spring Valley
State: CA
Price: 10K

1946 Ford UTE For Sale or Trade

For sale :1946 Ford Utility FROM AUSTRALIA Ute looks like early Ford Ranchero pick up. LOOK AT ADDED PICS TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE FINISHED , WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE SHOP TRUCK TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS , EYE CATCHER DELIVER PARTS , HOT ROD SHOP SHOW YOUR WORK OFF
$10000 o.b.o. or trade for running and titled street rod,hot rod,vintage ,classic car or truck or vintage motorcycle or Harley of equal value.The Ute has been garage kept in Spring Valley,it has been sandblasted and primed all sheet metal.No motor or trans but have mounts to install chey motor and trans but at this stage you can adapt any engine and trans combo.Dropped 4 inch front axle ,1957 Ford 9 inch rear end.Body is apart because easier to do the body work the best way.
I have owned for 27 yrs ,it is titled on a non op.I have medical issuses that make me unable to complete the Ute.There were only
1735 sold in Australia in 1946 and there are fewer than 30 in the U.S.You will be the only one at car shows with a Rare and Unique Ute.If you bought one in Australia right now and had it shipped to the U.S. it would cost you $3500 to $5000 to get it shipped here with out customs fees.I have all the parts to complete the Ute except motor and Trans.All front Sheet metal is same as U.S. as it was shipped to Australia to put on these cars,Unique is right hand drive and 1941 dash ,if you want to make left hand drive I have parts additional to make the conversion for extra cost or part of a trade.

Contact Larry 619 654 9430 or reply to ad for contact info.In case I cannot answer phone Please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.Contact for more info or pics,
Thanks for looking at my ad .Larry Serious inquires only PLEASE. and normal hours.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1000989.jpg (55.1 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg P1000987.jpg (51.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg P1000970.jpg (33.8 KB, 25 views)
ken1939 is offline   Reply With Quote