Go Back   The Ford Barn > To The Editors > Questions & Suggestions

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-28-2020, 12:49 AM   #1
Cashmere Kid

Smile Radiator fitting

Hi all have question re fitting of radiator have just replace and olted up the front section of my 1946 coupe it is a 6cyl and am having trouble getting the radiator bolts on to the wings either side . Not sure if the u shaped bar that goes up either side of the inside of the fenders goes on to the front holes or the back holes on the inside of the fenders ?? The radiator looks plumb where I have it on the front holes and it will be leaning back on the back holes ?? Looks as if it will line up if I move it back but then won't be a lot of clearance to the Fan There are two holes on either side at the top of the radiator on the small fitting that bolts onto the radiator, there is a gap of 1/2" and if I force it ,it will be hitting the heart shape panel where the hood catch is. Can anyone help?? Thanks
Cashmere Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 03:21 PM   #2
Charlie Stephens

Default Re: Radiator fitting

Welcome to fordbarn. You placed your question in an area intended for questions to the editors about the site. This area is seldom read or responded to. Leave your question here (it costs too much to move it) but you need to place your question here: https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4

Charlie Stephens
Charlie Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote