Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Early V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 07-11-2016, 01:38 AM   #1
32coupe

Default 1933-34 Brand New Steves Auto Resto Quarter Panel Drivers side

City: Independence
State: MO
Price: In Ad

I am selling a brand new Drivers side Steves Auto Restorations Quarter panel. I bought it Back before christmas and was going to use it on a 1933 ford five window coupe body I had, But have since sold the body And just kept the quarter for a future project. Let me tell you first hand they are very nice quality. I paid $1100.00 plus $215.00 shipping for it. Here is the deal that Steve told me when I bought it. They had done a run of 50 sets of these and after they sold out of them there would never be anymore. When I bought this they had already sold over half of the 50 sets. So if you think you are going to need a new quarter panel, I would not wait too long to buy one. Anyhow I would like to have what I payed for it ***$1100.00*** (as it is still in the box as shipped to me) but I would be willing to listen to a reasonable offer, I may even trade it for something interesting. But Low ballers May as well not waste mine or their time, As I do not need to sell it and if I wait until steve is completely out I will be able to price it for whatever I feel like. I am in kansas city Missouri So if you are on the east coast, Naturally you would save on shipping buying mine instead of one from Steve. Pm me if interested.
PS I have other New S.A.R sheetmetal I had bought and am no longer going to use as well here is a list of what I have and I will post a couple of pics as well.
New below decklid panel
New decklid panel support
New triangle gussets for inside of trunk area
New quarter panel supports (drop to the floor)
New Bottom door patches (inner and outers)
New Cowl patches
New decklid hinge brackets
New inside truck rain gutters
I also have a New set of subrails and floorboard panels
I am sure there are a few other things I am forgetting but basicly I have all the New sheetmetal you can buy to repair the bottom six inches of a 1933-34 ford. If you can use something PM me for a price, the more parts you buy the better Deal I can give you.
Note, Bottomline is I know building a car can be tough on the pocket book in todays economy, So for those of you who Know your going to need Some of this stuff but live paycheck to paycheck like most of us, I want to let you know We can probably work out a payment arrangment on some of the parts, If it helps. We are all in this together and I want it to be fun for everyone.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAR quarter.jpg (26.8 KB, 6 views)
32coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 05:57 PM   #2
32coupe

Default Re: 1933-34 Brand New Steves Auto Resto Quarter Panel Drivers side

New price $1000.00
32coupe is offline   Reply With Quote