Go Back   The Ford Barn > The Swap Meet > For Sale > Late V8

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 01-02-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
venturesomerite

Default trade my running 292 yblock for your...

City: stratford/ hamden
State: ct
Price: 750

I am looking to trade my running 292 Y block out of a 57 Ford Fairlane. It is complete minus an air cleaner. It needs a new alt and accel pump gasket on the carb. Has a 4bbl intake and carb on it, newer rebuilt starter. Needs a good cleaning and paint job. Includes :exhaust manifolds, dizzy, coil, carb fuel pump etc.

I also have the three speed trans it was mated to. It is still set up for a manual trans. I will trade just the motor (no bellhousing/clutch etc) or the engine mated to the trans, ready to go. Depends on the trade.

It is currently in Stratford CT and I will be moving it to Hamden CT where I will start cleaning it up and maybe paint it, depending on time.

Looking to trade, not for anything in particular, open to all sorts. Tell me what you've got. I value the motor and trans set up at about 750.

I am also willing to do a partial trade, or trade this for multiple lesser valued items.

I would be interested in body panels for my 56 victoria, aluminum FE intake (dual, single or tripower) with carb (or carbs), 16-25 Gal Alum or stainless fuel cell, disk brake conversion for 56 victoria, and things like tools (cutters, welders, pretty much and metal shaping tool), a motorcycle lift table etc. Just try me, you never know.

PM me and offers

This is the car it came out of:

This is the only pic I have of the motor at the moment. Note, I do have the correct valve covers for the motor. We will swap them out when you pick up.

venturesomerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
Sumfuncomet

Default Re: trade my running 292 yblock for your...

Just curious, are you doing an engine swap?
Sumfuncomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
venturesomerite

Default Re: trade my running 292 yblock for your...

I parted the car out, still have a bunch of parts.

I do have two 56 fords, but one already has a 292 and the other has a FE 390, so I don't need this one.
venturesomerite is offline   Reply With Quote