Go Back   The Ford Barn > General Discussion > Model A (1928-31)

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 14
Default i give up

I'm tired of searching for the name of the trim piece of body sheet metal that is located at the bottom of the body on at the rear end of a '30 fodor. runs across between the two fenders. must have a name.
and.........any ideas for finding one for a briggs body.
packrat6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 PM.