View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 05:47 AM   #5
yachtsmanbill

Default Re: New guys 1st question

RE:mtfca etc... I don't blame you Rob... I only go there myself when things are dead over here. Look in my stats here and see two LONG running posts. I try to contribute, but with a little, OR no following its hard to feel needed LOL...
Was that RA NAVY or US NAVY?? Hang out here for a while and post lotsa pics of that PEWTER BEAUTY! Theres a few Aussies (Ozzies??) that may be able to help you out. Also, don't be afraid to tackle most of it yourself. What would farmer Fred have done in the outback 75 years ago? Let the T sit and resume riding horses? No way! He'd grab a pipe wrench and a hammer and tear into it!
I have a few boating forums that are pretty much social clubs where guys shoot the shit back and forth. Car forums seem pretty DRY, especially the MTFC places; I refer to most of the guys there as dry-balls and they hate me for it... SO WHAT!, especially if you take a thred off topic. ws