Thread: Books for sale
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #2
Don Turley

Arrow Updated availability

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
The following books are still available. All of the others have been sold.

Books for sale:
"Model A Album" by Clymer, good used condition, $9
"The New Car, Australia Welcomes The Model A Ford" by Ian Irwin, new condition, $25
"Design Your Own Model A Ford" (cutouts), by William Narum, good used condition, $30
"Restoring the Open A's" by Mack Hils, good used condition, $9

I also have original "Model A Instruction Books", almost every version published. Prices $25 to $195, based on condition and rarity of the version. Email me your inquiry with month & year of manufacture of your "A" or "AA" and I will email you photos of what I have available.

Prices include Media Mail shipping to a USA address, paid with personal check or USPS money order. PayPal accepted if you will pay the fee they charge me to accept payment. Contact me before paying. Email = [email protected] Phone = 706-863-4867 leave a message and I will return your call.

No FordBarn Messages.
Email: [email protected]
Call: 706-863-4867 (GA) Leave message and I'll return call.
Unless otherwise noted, prices include shipping to a USA address & paid with check or USPS money order. PayPal accepted if you pay the fee they charge me to accept payment. Contact me before paying. Everything that I sell comes with a guarantee. Return unaltered within 10 days for refund.

Last edited by Don Turley; 02-19-2019 at 10:10 PM.
Don Turley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)