View Single Post
Old 12-15-2018, 03:54 PM   #53
Synchro909

Default Re: What strange comments or questions have you heard about your Model A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumb person View Post
Newly restored, new rego' plates only 15 minutes ago "I'll give you $50 for the engine".

Yup i really want to have a 2 ton paperweight with no engine when i just bought a years rego' for it. Kill yourself.

"I bought one of these for $35 pounds, and a shilling back in 1961, it was better than this. You should sell it to me for $50"
Yup, $2,000 for tires and i'll sell them to you for $50 and include a free car.. Totally worth it. Killyourself.

"Ugh. The paints got runs in it & one upholstery line is slightly crooked, scrap it. Look, I'll do you a favour & scrap it for you".
Hopefully you get what you give soon.

"I'll swap you a box of scodys for it next payday".
Why people like you exist is a puzzle. Please die at the earliest opportunity. I thought i was bottom feeder scum but then i met other people.

So sick of that car. But i love model A's, just not the fecealweathersystem that goes with it.
Don't hold back! Tell us what you really think.
I'm sure we have all had someone try to poor a bucket of crap on our cars (figurativley) but we know better.
When I recently had a young bloke doing it, I asked him what he thought his car would be like in 90 years time. I said that by then it would probably have come back as a microwave oven, a refrigerator and a few razor blades - maybe even a KIA. The laughter of his mates made my heart sing. GOTCHYA!