View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:19 PM   #17
Jeff/Illinois

Default Re: If Henry was on Twitter would anyone like him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woofa.express View Post
Yes that is quite true PS. It is a controversial topic here in Australia. Hate speech is illegal and is used as a tool by the lefties, greenies and radicals, along with their armoury of "you've offended me, that racist, that's discriminatory etc.' . That's the workings of these social warriors when they can't win debate. Add scorn and ridicule.

Hopefully it will come to a head one day.
They're doing the very same thing here and the effects are disastrous.

Edsel Ford was quite the guy from all I've read. Loved by everybody. His father treated him like crap because he was trying to 'toughen him (Edsel) up' he saw his son as 'too soft.' That was pure nonsense the Ford Motor Company would have would have been toast by the late 30's if it hadn't been for Edsel, and Cast Iron Charlie Sorensen, Joe 'shit-a-metal' Galamb, Peter Martin and a handful of others. It was time for Henry to shut up and get out of the way by the Model A launch time.

One of the first and best things Henry II did when he took over was fire that worthless POS Harry Bennett.

GM never operated like that, it is a miracle that Ford Motor Co. emerged from all that mess to live another business day.

But back to your original question 'If Henry was on Twitter........" I can guarantee that he would show that new idiot CEO Hackett the door immediately and then bawl out Bill Ford in a big big way.... 'What were your thinking of???' hiring an office furniture maker to run my Company? That fool doesn't know squat about the car industry.

If Ford is serious about staying in business, and they'd better do it dam quick, they would hire people out of Toyota management to come in and clean house. The stock prices show that. Ford is a little over 9 bucks a share, Toyota is running $125 per share. What does THAT tell you?
Jeff/Illinois is offline   Reply With Quote