View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 01:38 PM   #18
Flathead Fever

Default Re: Carb and Distributor Dilemma

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatjack9 View Post
Comparing timing of a modern OHV engine to a flathead is a not really pertinent.
I didn't see you post a comment on flathead timing. But you have time to criticize someone that's only trying to help. This happens all the time. It upsets me when all I'm trying to do is help. This takes up a lot of my time but I enjoy helping people that want to learn how things work, not just the people that want a quick free fix for their cars. I like saving people money and time. That's why I usually include too much info, if that's possible?. Another elderly friend with over 50-years of Flathead experience just quit giving advice on the Ford Barn. If its not enjoyable why do it. There are a lot of guys out there with tremendous amounts of info that will not share it with you. They want you to pay for it.

I think I need a break from the Ford Barn for awhile. Why don't you take over teaching. I'll take my 40-year's working on cars professionally for a living. Fixing the problems other mechanics cannot figure out and go work on my own 14 cars or I can spend time with my two-year old napping grandson when he wakes up. I need to turn him into little gear-head. Somebody has to carry on with the flatheads. Life is too short to waste any of it.

Last edited by Flathead Fever; 06-03-2019 at 01:44 PM.
Flathead Fever is offline   Reply With Quote