View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 06:15 AM   #70
Bruce in southern OH

Default Re: Yes, they are still out there NUMBER 2

Green Bible????? cmbrucew and countless others have helped me find parts for the Lincoln that are across the counter items and local. Radiator hose 1 3/4" found at NAPA for lower engine and sold by the foot. #7600 brake hoses for front end and swing brake hose in rear of car and the list I am sure will go on. My Question is there a book/computer web site that shows the interchange parts like Green Bible that includes the Lincoln?? Asked Walt about the one he has for sale here on barn and it does not, also best way to get bearings and seals. Went to Applied Technologies with my front 39 "clean" drum to match up drum seals and bearings, you would have thought I brought in a part from outer space. Told they have nothing, then asked on Ford barn and looked on E-bay, one answer on fordbarn quickly and ebay seller had a part number for Lincoln and other Ford cars, just looking for a way to match up Ford parts in supplier catalogs with Lincoln part numbers. Same number on parts like A-7550, B-7550, 18-7550, 48-7550 and so on. Thanks and let me know what you have found,
Bruce in southern OH is offline   Reply With Quote