View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 06:24 PM   #1
SPRYSTANG

Default 1936 Ford Tudor Standard Sedan

City: Akron
State: Ohio
Price: 12995

Up for sale is a very nice original example of a 1936 Ford. It is believed to be a very low milage car. Around 35k miles. This is a very solid standard tudor sedan. It last came out of michigan where it has been sitting for several years. It was restored at one time in the 80's. The body on this car is near perfect. I have checked it over and see no evidence of any patches anywhere in the body. The floor boards are very clean and no weak spots. See pictures for details. The body wears a second coat of black paint probably 35 years old. It still has a nice shine to it. It does have nicks and scratches which is to be expected, but nothing that couldnt be touched up if desired and driven like it is. The only real rust I found was the grill chin and pan. As you can see in the picture. The interior of the car is a Lebaron Bonney kit from the 80's. It has a worn patina look, but no rips or tears. The headliner in the car is missing as someone removed it for some unknown reason. Also missing is the header panel, front windshield garnish molding and the rear arm rests for the back seats. The engine in the car is not believed to be the original flathead. It is a later 24 stud block that was rebuilt 35 years ago, but still fires up and purrs like a kitten with no smoke. I put new plugs in it with a new battery and it fired right up with good oil pressure. Underneath the car it still has the original suspension. In the rear are the banjo rearend with 3.78 gears and stock shocks and rear bones. Up front is the original axel and wishbone, with some aftermarket tube shocks. All the brakes are still mechanical and work pretty good. The car rides on wide whites which are older but still ride nicely. 600 x 16 tires. Overall this is a very nice car to just finish the interior and drive like it is, or a perfect start to a restoration. You dont find them this nice anymore. If you have any questions or comments, send me a PM or give me a call at 330 715 3892 and ask for Paul. This is being sold as is, so ask questions first. I can help deliver within a 250 miles radius, or help with arranging oversea sales. Thanks .

See More Pictures on the H A M B
http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/t...sedan.1035843/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161010_130323.jpg (101.0 KB, 99 views)
SPRYSTANG is offline   Reply With Quote