View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 07:07 PM   #4
Tom Endy
Senior Member
Tom Endy's Avatar
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 2,656
Default Re: Shifter tower gasket question

There is a gasket that covers that vertical surface. It is the gasket that fits between the rear of the bell housing and the front of the transmission. It extends up and covers around the two shaft holes. The gasket comes with a transmission overhaul gasket kit.

I would make a partial gasket if yours is missing.

Tom Endy
Tom Endy is offline   Reply With Quote