View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 05:04 PM   #173
The Brassworks

Default Re: Engine temp rises when I get to cruise speed

Still not listening. Still not understanding.

High speed overheating is rarely a fan problem and more frequently trapped air which in your case is causing heat soak.

Twice I suggested you remove the shroud, mount the puller fan you have and get numbers. If it improves and you seek more cooling, position the SPAL fan pusher higher and the Cooling components puller fan lower to prevent the heat soak at 50-40 mph (and get more numbers). If you still want more cooling swap the Cooing components for a higher cfm SPAL fan.

We keep talking through this and you told me you would do this twice and you did not do it. You called cooling components and they told you to cut holes in the shroud to free air. You instead fixate on two fans and went on this forum to rant. You also want to buying fans with advertised cfms that likely come from a controlled lab environment and not the real world. Something we discussed and I thought you understood.

I can't help you if you won't listen and when you talk sh*t on this forum about me it makes me not want to. Apologies if this candor offends the delicate sensibilities of the forum.
The Brassworks is offline   Reply With Quote