View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 07:00 PM   #47
JSeery
Member Emeritus

Default Re: Last years body on this years car

Quote:
Originally Posted by philipswanson View Post
Stuck on the first step. How do I find Quick Response and Go Advanced?
When you bring up the post window, "Go Advanced" is at the bottom next to "Submit Reply". I just took a screen shot of the post I had up. On the red bar and on the far left is "Quick Reply". If you look below that (as shown in the second screen shot) there is "Post Quick Reply" & "Go Advanced", you select "Go Advanced".

The Advanced Page opens up. Along the top of the window is a happy face and next to it a paper clip. Click on the small down arrow next to the paper clip (to the right of it).

From there you should get a pop-up window to manage attachments. You select the top Browse button which will take you to your computer files. You select the file(s) you want to post and then select the "Upload" next to the bottom Browse button. And then wait for it to show up under the attachments section.

The bottom section of the Manage Attachments window list the size restrictions for each type of file.

After the file you selected appears in the attachment section just go back to the original Quick Reply window and select Post Quick Reply or Save Changes or whatever it is currently calling itself.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo Post 1.jpg (55.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Post 2.jpg (42.8 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Post 3.jpg (51.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Post 4.jpg (52.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Photo Post 5.JPG (47.5 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by JSeery; 12-02-2019 at 07:25 PM.
JSeery is offline   Reply With Quote