View Single Post
Old 12-19-2019, 02:45 PM   #15
reggiedog

Default Re: A pic from the time

That's what the 20's and 30's era was two decades of nice cars and trucks with a top or no top it didn't matter, all that matter is that they all were nice cars and trucks to have and drive.

That's when I wish I grew up in those two decades but I wouldn't of wanted to go through the depression and the ww1 and ww2, as allot of people didn't make it through those decades.

As my family owned a funeral home and so I have seen first hand what happened in those two decades, and I live in a small town and if it happened in a small town just imagine what it was like in a big town.

But I do know that the cars and trucks were really nice cars and trucks to own but in those two decades were very expensive also, and you couldn't get gas that much as your family had stamps to buy so many gallons a week or month.

As that is what I was told now I wish I actually would've known how it really was for a small town, as no one really told me the in's and outs of those two decades as I know what the 40's and 50's were like but I really don't know what the 20' and 30's were like.

Reggiedog
reggiedog is offline   Reply With Quote