Thread: Failing health
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2021, 10:56 PM   #14
Craig CT

Default Re: Failing health

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumppyoldman View Post
I'm having some health problems BPPV (Vertigo} which keeps me from getting around and doing my car thing. Seems like turning 83 was the turning point, spent 4 days in hospital thinking I had a stroke. So i don't guess I'll be getting on the Ford Barn like I've been doing. I'll still check the site to keep my mind busy and see what you guys are up too. Probably wind up selling both cars, if it's not safe for me to drive. I've really enjoyed visting The Barn and sharing ideas with y'all, Have learned a lot from everyone. Thanks Al
Hi Al; Years ago I drank every day so you could say I suffered self induced vertigo. I've also had some vertigo in sobriety not too often but I have an understanding of what you're going through. Around a year ago my thinking got a little sideways for awhile, that was weird. At the end of the day you have alot of people that really care about you and that's priceless. God bless, Craig.