View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 12:13 AM   #5
Synchro909

Default Re: We'd like to meet other Model Aers

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammin View Post
Since you will be in Denver, be sure to stop by Berts, 2767 South Tejon Street in Englewood, CO . 80110 Note, they are closed Sunday and Monday. If you are traveling I-70 between Salt Lake and Denver, wave as you pass by Fruita, Colorado! While this has been an unusually dry year, a late May snowstorm is always possible in the Colorado mountains. Have fun and enjoy our beautiful state.
Thanks for the reply, slammin. I have every intention of visiting Bert's. Could we meet someplace as we wave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniskliesen View Post
I'm going to plan on going to the Reno meet, but not all of the days. Stay in touch when it gets close to that time and we can hook up.
I'll send you a PM when the time is close. I look forward to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveymc29 View Post
Drop by the repair facility during your stay in Reno. I speak the language, though with a funny accent. (To you.) I'll be the dumb one in charge that pretends to know something about the cars. Do say hello. Also I live in the SF Bay area, so we might get a day together after the meet, if you're inclined to see that city and no one has nuked us.

David Mc Arthur
Might very well be in SF next year. I'm pretty sure it will still be there! My wife, being the organiser freak she is, is arranging a trip for (probably ) 3 couples that will take in SF, some touring, the Ford museum, Carlisle and Hershey. I'll be meeting other friends at Reno (one Australian, one NZ and one American) who will be in their Model As so who knows, they might be there "on business". I look forward to meeting - just hope you are not too busy for a couple of reasons!

Last edited by Synchro909; 04-16-2018 at 02:26 AM.
Synchro909 is offline   Reply With Quote