View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #10
yachtsmanbill

Default Re: My first Model T

Brother Hesekiel...
To me a speedster should be an easter egg color! Mine was red down to the frame and axles which was done in the 60s and really looked poor. I re-did the entire car from the ground up including lengthening the front frame, lowering the whole chassis 5 inches including all the steering gear, converting to a complete 12 volt system WITH a new Mag and a host of other changes. Have a blast with that red demon... Dont ever concern yourself with what the darn judges think! (Thats a standing joke with me!). Post lotsa pics here! Stay away from the place across the hall unless you want to get brow beat for altering a real Model T. Theyre a bunch of sodomites over there anyway.
Feel free to look back at two of my long winded threds here, All 12 Volts all the time, and, Jetzt, da der Staub gelegt hat, seine Zeit bei der Arbeit on page 6. Theres a TON of pics there that shows the job almost from the git-go... ws

Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 04-03-2013 at 08:02 PM.
yachtsmanbill is offline   Reply With Quote