View Single Post
Old 12-17-2015, 06:57 PM   #256
haag1332

Default Re: carburetor 13/32 deep well socket

I am considering partnering with a supplier at some point to distribute the sockets for me. One problem is that the price will probably go up to the end user if I do so since it takes a fair amount of money to produce the socket to begin with. The original thought my wife and I had was to keep the income from the sale of the sockets outside of my business i.e. not taxed and such, and once my expenses have been recouped, any money above expenses I would make at that point would be donated to the relay for life or similar charity. If I sell to a distributor I would more than likely be unable to keep this outside my business which in turn would lower the amount we could then donate.

Not saying I won't do so, but still putting some thought into how to do this in everyone's best interest.Admittedly I am not set up to deal with the general consumer which is why I was planning to have payment made through paypal or check, but a number of people do not have paypal accounts which somewhat makes things a little difficult. Still working out the finer details of the payment aspect at this point.

Most important thing at this point guys is to get through this first run so the entire process is well defined, then go from there for further orders. Just trying not to put the rumble seat in the front of the car facing backwards at this point.

If anyone does have any thoughts on this entire process please feel free to pm me since I will take any advise or thoughts to ponder as we move forward.

Also, I have kept track of all new interest beyond those I have confirmed with, but people keep posting interest in the threads and then some send me pm's. Since there are now a couple of different threads floating around at this point, I would like to ask that any of you members who have been following this who happen to see an interest posted to a thread from someone, please respond to them and have them pm me. I am concerned that I may in fact miss someone who expresses interest in a thread even though I have been able to keep track of them so far.

Thank you guys,

Bill
haag1332 is offline   Reply With Quote