View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 12:29 PM   #12
1932 V8

Default Re: Playing with video's, Reliability run NEW VIDEO ADDED #2

Quote:
Oh ... these dusty backroads! Show us more ....

Imagine having four of them GoPro mounted forward, backward, and left and right and then some editing. What an experience!

/ Jorgen
I would love to have more of the m bet this first one was a $500.00 investment so far . I am working on buying/building a swivel for it so we can turn it as we drive as if it was on a tripod . That would be cool !!

Quote:
very cool, nice resolution, need one . Where and how much. Thanks, Paul
Gopro Hero 2 , at Best buy . You need to buy accessories to get you started like the suction cup mount, 32 gb memory card and the Adobe Premiere Elements 2 editing program . So , $ 500 initial investment .

Quote:
Brought back memories, I used to live in your area (Petaluma & then Valley Ford) I thought I recognized the countryside even before I found out you you live in Windsor. Nice video. I imagine Windsor has grown a lot since we lived there (We moved back to Michigan in 1990)
Gary.
Windsor has grown a bunch and is pretty nice . We live right by the Airport so technically North Santa Rosa . We plan on taking a ride out Valley Ford area , I will try and video it so you can see your old stomping grounds . There are so many nice back roads to take rides on around here . Very Lucky

Quote:
Cool video,and an awesome sounding flathead!!!
Thanks , she runs good and I to love the sound !

Quote:
Cool video Mike! I so wanted to goose it a few times on that dirt road, but I didn't want to dust out the guys right behind me.
Me to !!!!! But I didn't want to dust YOU out
1932 V8 is offline   Reply With Quote