Thread: Tunes for my A
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 07:45 AM   #27
dan

Default Re: Tunes for my A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Safewiz View Post
Let me start off by saying how much I enjoy this sight. That being said, my wife, being the tech gal that she is, me not so much, realized how much I missed not having music in my A, was nice enough to buy me a Bluetooth speaker, and down loaded my favorite tunes to my phone. Now I have the enjoyment of music in my A. No wires, no mess. Since it is my only vehicle, and my daily, put about 150 to 200 miles a week on it, it does make the enjoyment of driving just a little better. Not that I didn't enjoy listening to the familiar model A engine, it just adds to the experience.
I think music is a great thing in the Model A. My favorite for driving was 30's music (of course!) and I have a pretty big collection of old music. I also have a bunch of vintage ads (for things like cigarettes and cereal) and my playlist had those interspersed with the songs.

Here's the thread on my setup: https://www.fordbarn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39596

Unfortunately, I lost a couple of the images from the end of the thread, but you can get the general idea.
dan is offline   Reply With Quote