View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #21
Hotrodladycrusr

Default Re: Anything Car Related Going on in the Clearwater/Tampa areas the weekend of Jan 14

Here's what Glenn posted on the HAMB, all car guys are invited.

The Florida Poor Boys and Creative Motorsports will be hosting a HotRod, Custom and Motorcycle gathering of car friends.

Date: January 15, 2011

Time: Noon - 5

27729 Miller Road
Dade City, Florida 33525

Live Band: Rock-Surf-etc.
Anyone that plays is welcome to sit in and jam with the band

Bring your own drinks!

This is all about getting together and having fun ! Tons of space to park and hang out, huge shop to tour and see all of the projects. So spread the word to the Florida car folks and lets have a great time.

Also, a group of guys are getting together for breakfast Saturday morning in Hudson. Mike from the Poor Boys posted this on the HAMB, all are invited as well

If anybody want to make an entire day of it, some of us will be having breakfast at a little place in Hudson... We meet in the parking lot around 8:30 and sit down at 9:00 am.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/rams-horn-fa...ant-the-hudson

We like to give them a days notice for setting up a big table, so if anybody is interested, PM me or email [email protected] me that you are planning on coming.

They have good prices and REALLY good ham steak.... Haaaaaaammmmm!

Vic, I plan on sleeping Friday night in Hudson, having a quick breakfast with the guys then heading over to your place at 10am like we talked about. If you and your car pals would like to join us for breakfast that would be cool or perhaps they might want to take a cruz over to CMC after your place that would be great too. My girlfriend Holly decided to tag along on this trip as well so there will be two of us car gals visiting your place.