View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 08:46 AM   #5
Flathead Youngin'

Default Re: VANPELT toll free number

Customer service has gotten terrible with tech companies. They are so big they donn't offer much assistance.

When we owned a franchise business, we were ranked #1 in customer satisfaction in the nation among other franchises. When I would hire new employees, I spent a lot of time telling them, showing them and reinforcing that we aren't #1 by chance but only by doing things differently than others. It's mainly about setting expectations, communication and follow-through. That'll separate the men from the boys as the 'ole saying goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac VP View Post
We had two different carriers for our 800 number, one being the original version of Cincinnati Bell. Each one seemed to have various technical issues that plagued us off and on. They were informed of the problem each time and they generally kicked the problems back to us. The first things we always checked were our own equipment and lines in the building. We’d replace them with new and the problems remained. And don’t get me started on trying to deal with their so-called customer service reps who barely speak intelligible English.....