View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #49
Tim Ayers

Default Re: Hershey is Dying, Corrections are needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiller6 View Post
I was back to Hershey this year after a three year absence. It always coincides with a meeting that I have to attend but this year I was able to break free.

What I noticed was all the empty spaces even on Wednesday and also many on-field parking lots where there was not so much as a card table with parts. I also noticed many people on electric scooters, Segways, and even a hybrid which consisted of a running Honda generator cooled by a desk fan placed in a wagon towed by an electric scooter. Another guy built a two wheel trailer for a standing passenger. Many of these operators whizzed by and acted like they had the right of way over foot traffic. I am guessing this is a consequence of all the fields being paved. I am not a doctor and will not comment on anyone's physical needs, I just was put off by having to dodge these drivers several times.
That guy with that hybrid vechicle was such a sham. He was set-up a few spots down from me. When he returned from parts gathering, he'd get off and walk around like nothing was wrong.

His set-up was also so obnoxious with that loud motor running at a high RPM into some type of gear reduction so he could creap around at a snails pace gauking at your parts.

You mean to tell me that you can afford to go to Hershey, but can't afford a battery for your oversized three-wheeled cart?

B.S. you lazy, sod!
Tim Ayers is online now   Reply With Quote