View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 05:48 PM   #18
Fordors

Default Re: I need a contact for help at Bob Drake

While I hope you can get satisfaction with your problem I think many of us have purchased at swap meets from sellers that appear to be dealers given the amount of name brand items they have. How often have any of us gotten, or even asked for a receipt? If I was placing an order and paying for things not available right there then yes, of course I would expect a receipt. People go to swaps looking for a favorable deal, or ready access to what they need.
What I am wondering is whether or not Drake, or any repro producer actually packages all their items. If for example the grille in question was produced and packaged overseas then I think it reasonable to assume that a mistake may have been made. When you think about it a mistake could have been made anywhere, so hopefully this will be resolved happily.
Chris, do not take this next statement as an indictment against you, I post it as a reminder for all- You will always get more with honey than you will with vinegar so act accordingly.