View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 01:03 PM   #26
FRITZ47

Default Re: Final report on Blast cabinet Gloves

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turdytoo View Post
Not to steal the thread but, When I was the buyer for my employer, I tried to order right gloves only from TIP. I was told you could only get lefts separately because the were used up by the operators holding parts while blasting with their right hand. When I explained that both techs in that shop were left handed all he could say was, "sorry".
I am the retired founder of TIP. Our replacement gloves are now available in left only, right only, and pairs. Sorry if we let you down in the past. Believe it or not, glove manufacturers like to sell only in pairs, but at an upcharge, will sell in left only or right only. We generally divide the pairs to left and right, and then buy a quantity of left only, as they are more popular. Favorite abrasive for blasting fuel pumps and carburetors is Glass Beads - giving the parts a satin finish. See www.tptools.com

Attached picture shows our facility. The buildings in the left foreground are our car museum buildings, which are open every Saturday from 10 AM to 3 PM (Free Admission). See www.tipcars.us

Fritz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1A.jpg (78.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg CarMuseum1.jpg (101.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Ford.Gas1.jpg (69.4 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg dsc01049 (3).jpg (54.9 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Front1.jpg (54.4 KB, 26 views)
FRITZ47 is offline   Reply With Quote