View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 09:26 PM   #10
dean from bozeman

Default Re: A495 - some concerns

Photos
With the help of Tim Cunningham, I was able to place a few more photos of A495 in the classified ad on Fordbarn.

Several problems
I was originally going to do a website about A495 and then direct people to the site for photos and explanations. As you know, life happens and time is limited. Then I thought that I would have folks contact me for access to a boatload of photos at Dropbox. However, one person said that their computer did not have enough memory to look at the photos. Am I correct, you can look all you want but downloading takes space? Anyway, if you want access to the photos just drop me an e-mail at [email protected].

Speaking of photos, there are photos to help sell a car and then there are photos to show the unique features of a car. Perhaps I should have two folders/files. What are your thoughts?

Again, I thank you for all the support that I have been offered and been given. It is very much appreciated. With that in mind, if you have any ideas on how to find a buyer, get the word out, etc. please feel free to drop me an e-mail and/or post it here on Fordbarn.

Thanks. I really appreciate it.
Dean
dean from bozeman is offline   Reply With Quote