Thread: Fast and Loud
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 05:23 PM   #8
michael a

Default Re: Fast and Loud

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis4x4 View Post
Quit watching these shows years ago. Our property was used for filming a reality show three or four years ago and there was nothing real about!. As to screwing up an old car, what happened to the "it's your car, do what ever" attitude that pops up here on the 'barn from time to time?
Dennis I am totally in that camp wait for it here comes the big butt. Big dick lay down a hole bunch of cash for a car that any of us would love to own. He did not think of it as his car but more like a savings bond and the fact that he was never going to keep it but try to make his investment swell. As for the cars I build I have every intention of keeping them all until the day I die. If someone is sincerely and love with that car I will let them have it and that usually is very reasonable as far as cost. That is due to the simple fact that they are probably a friend who has been nagging me about it for 20 years. Unfortunately I have came to the crossroads in my life where I finally realized that I can't save them all so these two final build will be it. The rest of my life will be dedicated to helping others who love their car no matter what condition or body style or what they want to do with it makes no difference to me I will help them and not rape them for cash.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
michael a is offline   Reply With Quote