View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 11:35 AM   #17
redmodelt

Default Re: Period aftermarket red license plate light lens

4) Unlike genuine Ford tail lamp housings without an opening for a license plate lamp lens, which don't exist except as a reproduction creation, curved red license plate lens do exist as I have two of them, but they were of-the-period aftermarket parts for Ford lamp housings, not genuine Ford parts, but were made to fit Ford lamps as a substitute for the stock clear LICENSE lamp lens.

If you have 2 why are you looking? Is it even a Ford tail light you need the lens for? Does the US parts catalog show a parts number?

5) Do a lot of people look for parts for non-Model As on this fordbarn.com forum?

No, this is a Ford forum.

7) I am embarrassed for you all as no third degree took place with the same ad wording on the early V8 forum on this site. Someone knew exactly what I was looking for.

Could be it was more common to add a 2ed tail light in the V8 era then on the A's, so there are more out there.

To bad you could not take the time to educate us on something most do not know about. It could have been an opportunity for many here to learn something new. Instead you harangue us for trying to help. As it is, if this is an ad looking to buy it should have been in the wanted classifieds.