Thread: Turlock machine
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 03:24 PM   #35
hardtimes

Default Re: Turlock machine

Hey Mitch,
No, I did not take it as a joke and did not realize that, as I guess that I was thinking of a mans livelihood and business taking a hit ...no matter at this time whether a hit was intended or not. Think on that ! A person can do a million good deeds and (business) be taken apart by thoughtless words. I will try to pay closer attention to posts (yours/others) for levity going forward. But, I did not ask you if you have had any direct knowledge of ..to impune. I asked because I was looking for info ..one way or another that there's evidence that Joe's work is substandard. Heck, I don't want a substandard product either. To show proof of this last statement:

Years ago, I made the looong trip to Turlock (having to camp overnight)) to check out the A/B builder there. I'd heard stories..good/bad. The bad was heard mostly from major competitor. I liked father/son shop idea and decided to support that. I had no knowledge of Joe being this shops main brain support. My Russian B is still running strong.

Anyway, I respect ALL members of this forum and would never and have never shown disrespect during agreements and/or disagreements. I try to be helpful and especially to new members. I just go on evidence pro/con for my conclusions. Did not mean to offend.
hardtimes is offline   Reply With Quote