View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 10:58 PM   #42
Conrad Rossi

Default Re: Whats your cars pet name ?

Here the names of our cars that where named:

'95 Ford Taurus: "The Jolly Green Giant" (it was light metallic green)
'90 Ford Taurus: "Frankestein" (it had a silver South Florida faded paint, and received lots of parts to have it running from the junkyard, and from the Jolly Green Giant)
'97 Cavalier: "Purple Thing" (yes, it was purple and I love driving that stick shift car)
'02 Ford Taurus: "The Deal" (it was a smoking deal as a car belonging to the Company's sales fleet)
'02 PT Cruiser "The Hearse" (my mother-in-law named my wife's car as it in her eyes it looked like one!)
'05 Chrysler Pacifica "The Harpooned Whale" (in reverse, it made that noise that no one could fix that resembled such unhappy event for a whale)
'09 Dodge "POS" (not for Point Of Sale, but for its unique quality to fall apart)
'07 Mercedes C230 "Super POS", "&&@$/)!!?? Car", "Carrie" (for the possed car movie), "Money Pit", "Good for Nothing" (we never had a such a poor quality and expensive to fix car that has only 58k)
'11 Buick Enclave: "The Beast" (it is big...at least for us)
'46 Ford 5w Coupe: "Stanley" (my wife and kids named him after the founder of Radiator Springs in the movie Cars. Note that Stanley is a bronze statue. They say that my car will end up like that in the garage since it does not move, and it came to our garage to die)