View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 05:57 PM   #57
JCAllison

Default Re: The GREAT Ms. American 3.14159 Daily Driver Diary Caper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-owl View Post
Hi there, I know you want to keep L van H in Dodge and Ms. A in the Barn.
Hey Mel,
It's not that I WANT to keep Lorrie in a Dodge Forum, and Ms. American in a Ford Forum, it's that some people want to complain, and the Moderators can't do anything about it. So rather than having to deal with what the "haters" are putting out, have just gone with something that can't be complained about, without letting it bother me.
Quote:
I shoulda and woulda posted this there but they won't let me in.
RamChargerCentral won't let you post there? Have they said why?
Quote:
I may have to sign up again under a different name. Besides, you broke your own rule with Post nr. 50. and Fordnatics can benefit too.
I sometimes make mistakes. But I don't have "rules". It's OTHERS that have rules, and like to be "enforcers". I just consider them "Control Freaks", and let it go at that.
Quote:
I used these wheels to strip T L's entire body inside and out. They come in 3 flavors: Soft(black); Medium (blue) and Hard(purple), as a single and double wheel. I used the blue.
Your JPGs didn't seem to make it into the posts.
Quote:
The wire brush wheel can't hold a candle to them. They are faster than a "Flappy wheel" and can get into places the "Flappy wheel" can't.
I suspect that I've seen the "wheels" of which you speak. There happens to be here a Tool called a "Wagner Paint Eater" See here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqXARDjhxaU

The problem with it is that it has an odd-ball connection to the Abrasive Disk that makes it to where one has to buy a Wagner Disk, and they are expensive. Auto Zone has the same ABRASIVE material that can be used with an Electric Drill.

Is this the stuff of which you wrote?

The following Image Code made it into the QUOTE, but there are no images that show in the post. Also, just "PREVIEWED" my response, and the Image Code didn't make it into MY post either! Makes me want to go "Hmmm!"

Quote:

Quote:
Your faithfull follower, Mel
Have YOU and TL been doing all right? Have been working steadily on LVH. Everything is coming along nicely.

Hope YOU are well.

JC
Ms. American 3.14159,1964 Ford Galaxie 500,Model:64 4-Door Hardtop,Body:57B 4-Door Fastback,Police Interceptor,390 CID,330 HP,P-Code FE,Solid Lifters,Cast Iron Shorty Headers,Autolite 4100 C4AF-9510-DG Carb,Mustangs Etc.Manual Choke,3 Speed BorgWarner T85 Overdrive Transmission,4.11:1 Differential,Kelsey Hayes Severe Service Wheels,PerTronix Ignitor III HEI,60,000 Volt PerTronix FlameThrower HC Coil,Frantz Oil Cleaner,Chantilly Beige

Last edited by JCAllison; 07-14-2019 at 06:02 PM.
JCAllison is offline   Reply With Quote