View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #20
Ronnieroadster

Default Re: 32 sedan patch panels any good ones made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bored&Stroked View Post
Hey Ronnie - would love to see some pictures of what you're talking about. It is very hard to visualize the actual issue . . . maybe pictures would help us all. If you need any super expert metal work - just ping me. Sounds like you're doing everything yourselves - which is cool, but my good friend 'Flop' does exceptional metal work.
Hi Dale I might be able to take some pictures to show how bad these panels are my son is actually taking the lead on doing the metal work with my help along the way. Heck I actually machined a two step die to help make the radius and steps more exacting prior to buying this junk we just received. I also made the dies for our bead roller so we can make the wheel well bead which no one reproduces. So realistically were now becoming our own metal former's Id rather be getting the next flathead underway for Speedweek but its on hold until this project is completed. Not crazy about doing body work like this but I will say its rewarding knowing were doing it our-self's and learning more as we go along. So it wont be long before another hot rod Deuce powered by a supercharged Ford flathead will be on the road.
Ronnieroadster
First ever gas burning Ford flathead powered roadster to run 200 MPH at Bonneville Salt Flats setting the record August 7th 2021 at 205.744 MPH

Last edited by Ronnieroadster; 12-07-2019 at 07:49 PM.
Ronnieroadster is offline   Reply With Quote