View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 11:28 AM   #2
popcorn-guy

Default Re: How Do You Report Spam and other inappropriate posts?

There has been one part of the FB that, imho, should be addressed. That being when one posts something for sale, the heading that one clicks onto should state the price, especially if it is a single piece vs having to open it up to only find that it is beyond ones interest due to it being over priced. Those with muiltiple pieces in one post, it then should be stated multiple. Understandable. Instead posters are, under Price, simply stating "in ad". Imho it's an effort to avoid having their post avoided due to over pricing. If evaluated, it is done by those that are "in business" and post numerous individual parts. Add to it, the "btt" & "ttt" feature and the page beomes cumbersome.

Perhaps there should be a feature that would allow a "commercial" recognition and allow/require those in business the opportunity to have that distinction and post it's significance on their posting. Better yet, a page for those who fall under such a system to have their own for sale page exclusively which would assure them of being read and just use a time limitation of a set number of days, i.e., 90 -120 days.

I feel everyone should have a fair shot at posting, but when it is being abused then the site becomes degraded and less useful. If there any "posting rules" perhaps they should be made more visible as I've not been able to locate them. Part of the issue??

Thank you for your time and consideration.
popcorn-guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)